Welcome to The World of the Spicy Tommys
The Perfect Serve:
- Chill the bottle & glass in the fridge prior to serving
- 2. Pour 100ml into a chilled Rocks glass with plenty of cubed ice.
- 3. Garnish with a slice of fresh Lime or Chilli.
- 4. Drink to your hearts content.
Born in Mexico. Raised in California. A modern classic with a BL kick.
The origins of the classic Margarita, meaning ‘daisy flower’ in Spanish, are difficult to trace but there is no debate about who created the infamous Tommy’s Margarita.
We’ve brought in a touch of chilli to make this modern classic cocktail our own.
Tommy’s Restaurant, San Francisco, 1988 - the self-proclaimed “premier tequila bar on earth”. Julio Bermejo, son of Tommy replaced the Triple Sec in the classic serve with the natural honeyed flavour of Agave and the rest, as they say, was history. We’ve brought in a touch of chilli to make this modern classic cocktail our own.
- Olmeca's premium Blanco Tequila, straight from Mexico.
- Fresh lime squeezed in East London.
- Sweet Agave Nectar.
Meet the illustrator
To characterise this serve we traveled across the pond and teamed up with talented Brooklyn based Spencer Gabor. The end result features on the front of the bottle and exhibits his penchant for geometric & playful characters.