Dick Bradsell’s gift to the world. Remastered by Black Lines. A velvety mix of bittersweet addiction. A popular party drink; keep drinking, keep staying awake.
- East London Vodka
- Origin Cold Brew Coffee
- Espresso Liqueur
Each bottle is 500ML, containing 5 serves at 100ML.
Tax included. Free shipping with orders over £40.
Meet the Illustrator
Anna is a fantastic young Polish Artist currently living and working in Brighton. Her work is predominantly black and white with occasional pops of colour throughout, making her an easy and exciting pick for us here at Black Lines. Cats, snakes, Catman and the strong, independent Catwoman are the stars of her traditional work and fill her Instagram feed. Their tricky poses and unexpected situations are sure to make you smile.See their work
The honour of inventing this classic goes to British bartending guru Dick Bradsell. In the late 1980’s at Fred’s Club in London a young model, who’s apparently now world famous, sidled up to the bar and asked for something to ‘wake me up and f*#ck me up’ – the rest is history.See their work
The Black Lines Espresso Martini contains no allergens. It is Gluten Free, Dairy Free and suitable for Vegans.
How to Serve
- Get the bottle and a couple of coupes in the fridge before serving. The colder the better
- Grab a cocktail shaker, strainer, jigger, ice and your cold glasses
- Shakerless? Head to our store or at a pinch, improvise. We recommend freezing the bottle for an hour (max) and blending without ice, or using a glass jar as a shaker
- Pour 100ml per serve (125ml if you are using a large glass) into the shaker and half-fill it with ice
- Shake well for 15 seconds (time to get the iPhone timer out) and strain out into the glasses
- To finish, top with three coffee beans and sink into creamy oblivion. The beans are meant to represent health, wealth and happiness - we'll take all three.
London - HIVED Zero Emission Next Day or 2-Day for orders placed pre-12pm Mon-Fri
UK Mainland (excl. Highlands & NI) - DPD Next Working Day for orders placed pre-12pm Mon-Fri