Spicy Tommy's Margarita
Born in Mexico. Raised in California. A modern classic with a BL kick.
- Olmeca Tequila Blanco
Each bottle is 500ML, containing 5 serves at 100ML.
Tax included. Free shipping with orders over £40.
Meet the Illustrator
Brooklyn based illustrator Spencer Gabor creates mayhem and vibrancy in his character focused scenes. He has a penchant for geometric and playful characters. We loved his work as soon as we saw it, it was then a case of reigning him in to create a simple, slick Californian cool character which would work in one colour. He of course nailed it, despite being an East coaster.See their work
Created in 1988 by the legendary Julio Bermejo a named after his family’s Mexican restaurant and bar in San Francisco, the self-proclaimed ‘premier tequila bar on earth’. Instead of using the traditional combination, Julio replaced triple sec with agave nectar to enhance the base flavours of the spirit itself.
The Black Lines Spicy Tommy's Margarita contains no allergens. It is Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
How to Serve
- Get the bottle and a couple of coupes in the fridge before serving. The colder the better
- Grab a rocks glass, this can also be chilled before serving.
- Fill the rocks glass with a healthy amount of ice.
- Pour 100ml per serve (125ml if you are using a large glass) into the rocks glass
- Simply top with a lime wedge and or chilli top.
London - HIVED Zero Emission Next Day or 2-Day for orders placed pre-12pm Mon-Fri
UK Mainland (excl. Highlands & NI) - DPD Next Working Day for orders placed pre-12pm Mon-Fri